Dreamforce is next week! You’re probably already planning your daily Dreamforce agenda and what you’ll pack (if not, check out The Ultimate Guide to Dreamforce). What you might NOT have planned for is how you’ll make the most of those airplane-mode hours on your flight to San Francisco. That’s where the Dreamforce Jetpack can help.
The Dreamforce Jetpack is a collection of 10+ multimedia downloads to help you rock your Dreamforce experience.
Everything can be downloaded to your phone, tablet, or laptop so you can be super productive even while in airplane mode.
Here’s what you get in the Jetpack:
- 5 podcast-style audio downloads of top Dreamforce 2014 keynotes. Kick back, put on your headphones, and get inspired for Dreamforce 2015 by listening to some of 2014's best keynotes. You’ll hear Arianna Huffington and Eckhart Tolle; Marc Andreessen; Hadi Partovi; Marc Benioff and Tony Prophet; and the PayPal Mafia.
- 3 ePub articles for iBooks, Nook, or your smartphone/tablet of choice: Read at your leisure from 30,000 feet; these articles open just like a book you’d buy for your e-reader. You get How to Sound Smart When You’re Talking About the Internet of Things, 15 Ways to Do Dreamforce Like a Pro, and 4 Reasons San Francisco is the Perfect City for Dreamforce.
- 2 interactive Google Maps: We narrowed down San Francisco’s plentiful dining destinations and sightseeing spots into two maps for your perusal: 10 Insider Dreamforce Dining Tips and 10 Places to Sightsee During Dreamforce. If you don’t use Google Maps, we also created PDFs of the maps with addresses and descriptions for each location.
- Complete e-book: The Ultimate Guide to Dreamforce
- Complete e-book: How to Maximize Social Media Before, During, & After Dreamforce
- A daily Dreamforce agenda and packing list
The Jetpack ensures that, by the time your plane arrives at the gate, you’ll be a Dreamforce expert. Download the Jetpack now — and turn your travel time into hustle time!