There’s a large shift taking place across all industries — all customers are expecting an experience that is hyperconnected and personalized, regardless of the channel. Although each industry has its own customer service challenges and priorities, companies across the board are realizing the benefits of a “service-first” approach.
That’s where Service Cloud comes in — helping your business always stay ahead of the curve in delivering a next-generation customer service experience, regardless of industry.
What the E-Book is About
Five Industries Transforming Customer Service With Service Cloud looks at five different Service Cloud customers spanning different industries and how they are thriving in the new customer service landscape with Salesforce.
The Structure of the E-Book
The e-book is divided into five parts:
1. Retail Banking: Siam Commercial Bank is able to see a complete view of each customer, including all sales and service interactions across channels. Agents have a transparent view of each open customer case so all outstanding service cases are always handled in a timely, consistent manner.
2. Manufacturing: Stanley Black & Decker guarantees a lifetime warrantee on all of its products, so it needs a premier customer service experience to match. With Service Cloud, it can deliver a consistent, mobile service experience for it’s DIY-minded customers.
3. Insurance: Sompo, Japan’s number two property insurance company, differentiates itself with an effortless service experience. Service Cloud was the right choice for Sompo due to easy customization and lightning-quick deployment.
4. Communications: Time Warner Cable’s previous legacy systems proved inflexible and couldn’t meet changing customer demands and challenges. A new, agile system of engagement with Salesforce means all of Time Warner’s teams across 29 states had a 360-degree view of every customer.
5. Retail: Aldo leverages Salesforce to gain better insight into its customers’ preferences. The result? Aldo can better anticipate customer needs and expectations — including common questions and preferred channels.
Get the E-Book
The e-book is available now to download for free. Click the button below to read Five Industries Transforming Customer Service with Service Cloud.